- Skincare Routine for the 20s
- Fresh Forward Deep Hydrating Cleanser
- Micro Detox Face Wash
- Eyefinity All-in-one Under Eye Gel
- Vin Rouge Resurfacing Mask
- Superpower Eternal Youth Cream
- Guardian Pollution Shield Serum
- Holistic self-care
Have you ever googled something like ‘skincare routine for acne in the 20's’ or ‘how to prevent ageing skin in the 20s’ & only found yourself being bombarded with multiple contradictory search results? Trust us, we have all been there. It is quite a task to find an appropriate skincare routine that fits your needs & budget at the same time.
Investing in a skincare routine in your 20s is probably one of the best decisions you can make. From learning about your skin to hopping on skincare, trends are precisely what transpires in your 20s. Your best advisers are primarily your friends & influencers across various social media platforms.
However, at BiE, we want your 20's to look like this: well-aware of what your skin needs, choosing the correct products, consistently following a routine & educating yourself about what goes inside the product. It seems far-fetched, but with BiE, it is absolutely achievable!
Skincare Routine for the 20s
For skin care in your 20s, our Skin Guru, Dinyar Workingboxwalla, has put together a list of products that will work wonders for your skin. Given the lifestyle, these products tick off all the boxes, from hydrating your skin during your summer vacay to providing an instant glow before a party. Let’s delve into the details of the best skincare routine in the ’20s:
- A hyper-clean, sebum-balancing daily cleanser infused with a rich combination of Geranium Oil, Glycerin, and Sunflower Oil.
- Cleansing is the first step in a skincare routine and also double cleansing. Double cleansing is nothing but first cleaning your skin with a cleanser and following it up with a face wash. In order to achieve healthy skin, you must double cleanse daily.
- Pro tip: NEVER sleep with makeup on. Fresh forward is the perfect daily cleanser in your skincare vanity! It not only hydrates your skin but also cleanses every bit of makeup and impurities, making your skin look rejuvenated and soft.
- As our Skin Guru quotes double cleansing, “first you sweep the floor, and then you swab the floor.”
Refer to article
- Experience an ultimate deep-down detox with the powerful trio of Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Tea Tree Essential Oil & Lactic Acid.
- Pro tip: If you are looking to build a skincare routine for acne in your 20s, this face wash is a must-have. Micro Detox draws out dirt, oil, and toxins & helps in achieving tighter pores and cleaner skin.
- Use this face wash right after a gentle, hydrating cleanser to complete the process of double cleansing. In order to achieve healthy skin, you must double cleanse daily.
- If you have oily skin, this face wash is your perfect match.
Refer to article
- A brightening mask formulated with potent ingredients like Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Non-Alcoholic Red Wine & Moroccan Rhassoul Clay.
- This mask locks in moisture, actively reduces chances of breakouts, and helps you get rid of dull skin.
- The combination of ingredients makes it safe and suitable for every skin type, even for acne-prone skin.
- Pro Tip: Apply this mask before you are meant to step out for a party, an important meeting, or any event, and you’ll be in awe of that undeniable brightness on your face.
- An under-eye gel packed with the goodness of Stem Cells, Soya Flavonoids, and Gold & Silver leaf repairs the delicate eye area.
- Eyefinity basically results in a jar. This under-eye gel brightens eyes, enhances skin elasticity, diminishes dark circles, addresses puffiness, and soothes inflammation.
- An all-in-one miracle cream infused with Hand Pressed Almond Oil, Stem Cells, and Squalane.
- Pro Tip: Superpower works best when applied at night and provides a refreshed glow by day. It also tackles primary skin concerns like dullness and under the eye.
- If one of your primary skin concerns is ‘how to prevent ageing skin in 20's’, then Superpower is your answer. It works towards preventing and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The most appropriate age to start using this product is 22.
- Staying true to its name, this potent blend of Squalane, Vitamin Complex, and Ascorbyl Glucoside protects your skin from sun photo ageing and oxidative pollution damage.
- If you are looking to add a product to your skincare routine for acne in your 20s, Guardian is one of the best ones, given the amount of blue light we are exposed to on a daily basis.
“This is by far the best skincare routine to follow in your 20s. It’s safe to say that you can expect results and not just hope. Make certain to follow this routine consistently, and you will see the desired results over a period of time. Nothing happens overnight; consistency and patience is key.” Skin Guru, Dinyar Workingboxwalla.
To elevate your skincare routine in your 20s further, it is vital to ensure that you are considering both internal and external factors. Using skincare products only refers to the external aspect of taking care of your skin. Internal factors such as your water intake, a balanced diet, and the kind of thoughts you pay heed to also play an essential role in how your skin appears. Your skin is capable of immediately showing what you are doing wrong. Taking on too much stress? You’ll have a lot of acne. Dehydrated? Your skin will look dry and dull. Not getting enough sleep? Your skin around the eyes will look puffy and dark. If you observe carefully, your skin can talk to you quite literally. Listen to your body and invest in your well-being; it is going to benefit you for a long time to come. As they say, always start young!
BiE is all about decluttering your skincare shelf. Through expert advice, we will walk you through an entire journey of clean skincare that will lead you to a personal transformation.
Join us on this exhilarating skin voyage that we have curated for you!