Browse through the list of ingredients of any top-selling cream, lotion or serum. Chances are that you’ll come across the term ‘active’ at least once. Just what is an active and why are certain actives all the rage nowadays?
As its name suggests, an “active” is an actively working ingredient in a product that is meant to address a certain skin concern and alter it for the better. It could be pigmentation, dark circles, dryness or fine lines or any other concern.
Among all the actives that there are, BiE swears by two, that stand out for their sheer potency and efficacy – Squalane and Ginseng Stem Cells.
Squalane is a powerful moisturizing ingredient with amazing benefits. Used in many skin care products like anti-aging cream, lip gloss, and sunscreen, it is packed with benefits.
- It boosts hydration, fights skin damage and free radicals and is known to make skin more supple.
- Its regular use in lotions and creams also reduces the symptoms of dry skin like dark patches, fine lines, wrinkles etc.
- Squalane is one of the most effective anti-aging agents that can be found naturally. Add to that its amazing properties that bestow a youthful, naturally glowing skin on the user, and you have a sure winner on your hands.
Ginseng Stem Cells
Ginseng stem cells can be found in facial serums, moisturizers and anti-aging masks.
- They have been proven to promote skin cell regeneration by increasing the oxygen supply to skin cells and boosting collagen production.
- Delays wrinkles and gives the skin a youthful, rejuvenated look.
- These powerful stem cells firm and tone up the skin and revitalize it like nothing else can.
To ensure you include Squalane and Ginseng Stem Cells as actives in your skincare regimen, BiE has got you covered! The formulations are backed by 50 years of research by India’s Head Aesthetician, Dinyar Workingboxwala.